The high-pressure rubber hose is mainly composed of a liquid-resistant inner rubber layer, a middle rubber layer, a 2 or 4 or 6-layer steel wire wound reinforcing layer and an outer rubber layer, and the inner rubber layer has a function of subjecting the conveying medium to pressure and protecting the steel wire from erosion. The outer rubber layer protects the steel wire from damage, and the steel wire (φ0.3--2.0 reinforced steel wire) layer is a reinforcing material for the skeleton material.
High-pressure rubber hoses are mainly divided into high-pressure steel wire braided tubing and high-pressure steel wire wound tubing according to the production process:
1. The hose is made of special synthetic rubber and has excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
2. The hose has high pressure and excellent pulse performance.
3. The tube body is tightly combined, soft to use, and small in deformation under pressure.
4. The hose has excellent resistance to bending and fatigue.
5. The wire-wound hose has a length of 20 meters and can be made within 50 meters according to requirements.
High-pressure rubber hose is mainly used for mine hydraulic support and oil field exploitation. It is suitable for engineering construction, lifting transportation, metallurgical forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools, and mechanized and automated hydraulic systems in various industrial sectors. Transportation of petroleum-based (such as mineral oil, soluble oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil) and water-based liquids (such as emulsion, oil-water emulsion, water) and liquid transmission with a certain pressure (higher pressure) and temperature The pipeline has a high working pressure of 70-100 MPa.
High-pressure rubber hose use precautions:
1. The bending radius should not be less than the given bending radius to prevent damage to the hose skeleton or due to excessive stretching and early damage.
2. According to the conditions of use, the hose type and specifications should be correctly selected, and should not be misused or substituted.
3. When the hose is used, the pressure should be adjusted step by step to avoid sudden pressure increase and damage the pipe body.
4. When the work place changes, it should be transported off the ground, not to mop the ground, so as not to scratch the outer layer and then corrode the skeleton layer.
5. Convey the corrosive liquid. After use, the inside should be cleaned to prevent the residue from corroding the pipe for a long time, or use the corresponding series of products.